Saturday 9 October 2010

Band tshirts - Creating an image

This is the first entry in the Band It Blog, and I'm new to all this blogging so please bear with me. 

I thought I would just write a little on How to create a band tshirt and the kind of images that work well on band tshirts. In creating personalised printed band tshirts, you need to consider this is a silk screen process, unlike other forms of printing this means the cost increases by colour. This doesn't mean band tshirts have to cost a fortune though, I have seen many great one colour image band thirts that work great. The secret is a simple concept that people will get instantly. One band tshirt we produced carried wording an the image of an old school cassette, this worked great. Also asking from the perspective of "would I buy it" really helps.
Cheers
Mark
band It Gear
band tshirts, band badges, band stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment